Graduate and Professional Education
As of fall 2015, administrative support for graduate and professional education is aligned to recognize the distinct educational mission of each community.
Details of this model are informed by conversations and analyses over several years, including the work of the Special Committee on Graduate Education. As the model is implemented, we will continue to shape this administrative restructuring based on feedback from faculty, staff, and students.
- Frequently Asked Questions »
- Current details of the administrative structure »
- Search for new vice provost and dean of graduate education »
- List of graduate and professional programs »
- Provost Hanson's October 2015 Update on Aligning Graduate and Professional Support »
- Provost Hanson's April 2015 memo proposing the new structure »