Horace T. Morse - University of Minnesota Alumni Association Award for Outstanding Contributions to Undergraduate Education
The Morse Alumni Award
Each year since 1965, the Horace T. Morse - University of Minnesota Alumni Association Award for Outstanding Contributions to Undergraduate Education (Morse-Alumni Award) has been given to a select group of teachers who reflect the University's emphasis on the importance of high quality undergraduate education.
The 2015-2016 nomination materials are now available:
To be filled out for each nominee:
To be included in online dossier submission
- Template: Summary (Limit: 75 words)
- Template: Nomination Statement (Limit: 4 pages)
- Template: Candidate's Personal Statement (Limit: 1200 words)
- Template: Candidate's Curriculum Vitae (Limit: 4 pages)
- Teaching Evaluation Data Forms - For courses Spring 2011 and after
- Template: Supporting Letters (Limit: 6 letters)
- Release Form
For questions regarding the Morse-Alumni Award, please contact Chris Bremer at 612-625-6176.
Looking for Graduate-Professional Teaching Award information? Click here