Horace T. Morse - University of Minnesota Alumni Association Award for Outstanding Contributions to Undergraduate Education
The Morse Alumni Award
Each year since 1965, the Horace T. Morse - University of Minnesota Alumni Association Award for Outstanding Contributions to Undergraduate Education (Morse Alumni Award) has been given to a select group of teachers who reflect the University's emphasis on the importance of high quality undergraduate education.
Nomination materials for the 2012-2013 awards process due Thursday, January 17, 2013.
To be filled out for each nominee:
To be included in online dossier submission (in this order):
- Template: Nomination Statement (Limit: 5 pages)
- Template: Candidate's Personal Statement (Limit: 1200 words)
- Template: Candidate's Curriculum Vitae (Limit: 4 pages)
- Template: Supporting Letters
- Course Information and Teaching Evaluation Data Forms
- Nomination Release form
For questions regarding the Morse Alumni Award, please contact Chris Bremer at 612-625-6176.
Looking for Graduate/Professional Award (graduate teaching) information? Click here
Looking for John Tate Award (undergraduate advising) information? Click here