Award for Outstanding Contributions to Postbaccalaureate, Graduate, and Professional Education
The Graduate/Professional Award
The Award for Outstanding Contributions to Postbaccalaureate, Graduate, and Professional Education (Graduate/Professional Award) was established in 1999 to recognize contributions to postbaccalaureate, graduate, and professional education. Recipients are chosen for excellence in instruction; involvement in students’ research, scholarship, and professional development; development of instructional programs; and advising and mentoring of students.
A listing of all prior Graduate/Professional Award recipients can be found on the Scholars Walk web site.
The 2013-2014 nomination materials are now available:
To be filled out for each nominee:
To be included in online dossier submission (in this order):
- Template: Summary (Limit: 75 words)
- Template: Nomination Statement (Limit: 5 pages)
- Template: Candidate's Personal Statement (Limit: 1200 words)
- Template: Candidate's Curriculum Vitae (Limit: 4 pages)
- Teaching Evaluation Data Forms
- Template: Supporting Letters (Limit: 8 letters)
- Nomination release form
For questions regarding the Graduate/Professional Award, please contact Chris Bremer at 612-625-6176.
Looking for Morse Alumni Award (for undergraduate teaching) information? Click here
Looking for John Tate Award (for undergraduate advising) information? Click here