Award for Outstanding Contributions to Postbaccalaureate, Graduate, and Professional Education
The Graduate-Professional Award
The Award for Outstanding Contributions to Postbaccalaureate, Graduate, and Professional Education (Graduate-Professional Award) was established in 1999 to recognize contributions to postbaccalaureate, graduate, and professional education. Recipients are chosen for excellence in instruction; involvement in students’ research, scholarship, and professional development; development of instructional programs; and advising and mentoring of students.
A listing of all prior Graduate-Professional Award recipients can be found on the Scholars Walk web site.
The 2015-2016 nomination materials are now available:
To be filled out for each nominee:
To be included in online dossier submission
- Template: Summary (Limit: 75 words)
- Template: Nomination Statement (Limit: 4 pages)
- Template: Candidate's Personal Statement (Limit: 1200 words)
- Template: Candidate's Curriculum Vitae (Limit: 4 pages)
- Teaching Evaluation Data Forms - For courses Spring 2011 and after
- Template: Supporting Letters (Limit: 6 letters)
- Release Form
For questions regarding the Graduate-Professional Award, please contact Chris Bremer at 612-625-6176.
Looking for Morse-Alumni Undergraduate Teaching Award information? Click here